19 Sep September 2017 Newsletter
Mashoko Christian Hospital Bungu Medical Ministry
Arrived Safely In The U.S.
The Bungu’s arrived safely in the U.S. on August 29th and have already begun visits to churches. Regretfully, in June Chaplain Suspicion Mudzanire was denied a visa to visit the U.S.; he will reapply later in the year. Below are the confirmed visits to churches which have already contacted forwarding agent Lynda Ruth McClintock to hear updates on the work at Mashoko Christian Hospital:
Although all Sunday mornings have already been scheduled, other days and times are still available if you would like to have the Bungu’s visit. Contact Lynda Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org Our hope and prayer is that you will be able to personally visit with Dr. Zindoga and Dinah Bungu at some point in the next 3 months. Your prayers for and financial support of the Bungu’s ministry at Mashoko are the blessings and means by which God continues to heal physically and spiritually in Zimbabwe. God bless you for your heart for missions.
Mashoko Christian Hospital needs list based on priority as of August 19, 2017:
- An increase in monthly support from $13,900 to $18,000 per month
- Apple laptop for Dr. Zindoga Bungu, Medical Director.
- Laptops for 7 members of the Mashoko Christian Hospital Executive Committee.
- A 4×4 Land Cruiser for Evangelism Outreach program.
- New desktop computers x 5 for the Library.
- 12 desktop computers for offices.