The AS HE IS Board Meetings are attended by the board of directors. Over all support objectives have remained the same since 2004.
Transition and Retention
Board meetings will be held quarterly with at least one meeting in-person and remaining board meetings by media provisions. At least one in-person board meeting will continue to be linked to ICOM’s date and location. Remaining quarterly meetings date and time will be announced in advance.
A copy of the minutes and financial statements may be obtained by emailing us with your request.
A not-for-profit medical mission institution. As He Is actually stands for:
The Association of Health Institutions and Services of USA which is affiliated with, ASHEIS, Zimbabwe.
The scriptural meaning is from 1 John 4:17
“As HE is, so are we in this world.”
AS HE IS USA and its board of directors believe…
– in one God–Father, Son and Holy Spirit (John 1:1; 4:23-24; 14:9; Romans 8:9)
– that Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God, who died for our sins and arose from the dead (John 3:16; 1 John 4:9, 14-15; 1 Corinthians 15:1-8)
– that the Bible (Scripture, God’s Holy Word), both Old and New Testaments, is the inspired word of God and is the final authority for all matters of faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:14-16; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Romans 15:4; Hebrews 4:12)
– that those accepting Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith, and be baptized into Christ (Romans 10:9; Acts 2:38)
– that the Church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit, and exists to evangelize the lost and edify the saved (Matthew 28:18-20; Ephesians 1:22-23; 4:1-16)
As He Is USA exists to support As He Is Zimbabwe in preaching the Gospel to those who seek treatment of physical ailments at its Christian Hospitals and Clinics. We seek to provide the best health care possible to those who enter our doors so that in the end, they see Jesus’s compassion in us and praise God.